Wednesday 12 September 2012

Packages and sore feet

I woke up today with a foot that was so incredibly sore I couldn't even walk properly. Michelle had to take the kids to school cause I couldn't possibly drive. During the day, with the help of little walks and painkillers my foot recovered a little, still limping though..

But it doesn't really matter cause I got the lovelies package possible from my family! I was so happy I had tears in my eyes (and it was not only because of my painful foot!) and this is what I got.


And I got the sweetest necklace from my mum. So beautiful <3

Today wash such a beautiful day, nice and warm and I even had a sunbath. It's only been spring for about two weeks, but I still got a bit of a sunburn : D
Since I know my mum likes when I post pictures of myself I though I might do that today. Thank you so much mum, and thanks for everything Daddy, Anna and Jonas <3 love you all!

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Älskar dig kicki!! Du är bäst och jag är så glad att du har det så bra i nz <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you too hun! And I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy yourself back in Sweden :)

      Delete
  2. Vilken härlig låda att få!!!! Underbart vackert halsband! Vilket godis åt du först?
    Kram från Moster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have been better (maybe if it contained my sister..) I started w/ the graddkola, and then had some djungelvral :D love the necklace to, wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mums! Låter inspirerande!
    Godiskramar från
    Moster Maria

    ReplyDelete