Friday 21 September 2012

Pancakes and homecoming

Yesterday I made pancakes for breakfast for my big girls, and was stunned to hear they had never eaten pancakes before. Marnie saw me and shouted to MacLeay; we're getting pancakes, REAL pancakes!
So we had an awesome breakfast together :)

We got sugar and syrup everywhere, and it was totally worth it.

Farrah is finally coming home today. After a 3hour surgery and two nights at hospital I can't wait to go to Rotorua and pick her and Michelle up. She ought to be grumpy and bossy, but I couldn't care less. Talked with her on the phone yesterday and she sounded so confused and sad. Poor wee girl.

I've been working heaps this week, trying my best to help out as much as I can during this family crisis. Feels good to be able to contribute to my kiwifamily! I'm happy today, as usual.

Look, I even made myself a new singlet. It used to be my XXL Lund Superbowl T-shirt. Haha 

I'm off to pick up my little girl, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment