Sunday 12 August 2012

Polynesian Spas and Goodbye Dinners



Saturday morning I went to the Polynesian Spa in Rotorua. It's apparently one of the worlds top ten spas, but I only went to the cheapest "family pool" so I guess I didn't really experience the world famous part. It was lovely all the same, with smelly mineral water at 34 degrees and another cooler pool (I'd say around 25-30).


The two really hot pools.
The pool that was a little cooler.

Since I was there in the morning the pools were empty when I came. Then people started to drop in but it was never crowded. 

In the evening we all met up at Annas place to say goodbye and have dinner with her family and half the neighborhood :) It was very nice but I'm sad that Anna is going. I'm going to miss you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment