Thursday 23 August 2012

What a day and pictures

Today has been a looong day. I don't even know where to begin. Yesterday we found out that Meg, our lovely dog, has a tumor in her lungs. Since she was in a lot of pain, we had her put down today when the kids were at school. The whole evening yesterday was spent crying and talking to the kids about how she's going to be fine and that we will always remember her. It brought us closer together but I really miss Meggie!

I've worked for 8,5 hours today, and now I'm exhausted. The kids have been good, most of the time, but after all the turbulence involved with loosing a family member that's been here longer than two of the kids we have all been shaken and sad. I've been helping out best I can, but it's never easy.

The kids and I have played a lot today, and it has been a good day. Just terribly long and tiring. Now I can't decide whether to go to town and go out with the girls (meaning I have to drive back home in the middle of the night and can't drink anything) or stay here and have a few drinks and a early night.. decisions decisions..

But I have also been out on the bike today at my lunch break. It was awesome and I really needed to get away from everything and clear my mind. I took heaps of pictures as well ^^








 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment