Wednesday 29 August 2012

Mexican and Swedish Documentaries

Yesterday I had dinner with Kathi and Julia at a Mexican restaurant that was called the Mexican. Apparently they had "tacos and tequila to die for" but I was driving so I guess I'll never know. Unless we go there again, which we probably will cause it was a quite nice place.

Then me and Kathi went to Pig&Whistle and shared a mudcake. Yum! After that we decided to go to Lavas. There we found some nice guys and got free drinks (coke since we were driving, but still) and played pool. Unfortunately these guys knew how to play so we lost pretty bad.. But we had fun so who cares?

We found this Tui (cheap beer) ad with different statements and then to the right it said "yeah right". This was my favorite!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment