Wednesday 11 July 2012

First day and electric blankets

Today was my first whole day with the family. The kids are on vacation so I get a slow start which is nice. The girls are really sweet and nice to play with.

I've been borrowing Michelles clothes since my bag disappeared, but today Jimmy spoke to the baggage support at the airport and they had found my bag! Hurray. So they will send it over tomorrow, which is SWEET!

Jimmy took be on a tour at the farm and it's huge! And full of hills and at the end there is a super clear river and then the mountain with the bush (native forest, a "forest" in NZ is a hand made one, native forests are called bush). Me and Jimmy are gonna go hiking on the mountain, and they have Motorbikes to get around the farm that I'm allowed to borrow!

Everything here is so great. It's a bit cold though but the electric blankets they have in the beds compensates! It's so cozy going to bed in a warm bed, and then you keep the heating on throughout the night, it's heaven :)



My accommodation is also perfect, I have my own shower, toilet, stove sink and a king size bed! And a lot of windows with a view of the farm. So here are some pictures from my place :) Lovely, isn't it?




Hope you have a great time in Sweden!
Cheers (and I'll try to upload some pictures tomorrow, unfortunately I can't connect to internet at my place so I'm borrowing the family-computer.)

2 comments:

  1. har du problem med internet? xD precis va jag trodde att du skulle få hiiiih, I know u c(:

    Bra att ni hittade dina saker :D

    Längtar tills du laddat upp några fina bilder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Ska ladda upp bilder! Har inte tagit sa manga, men lite kalvar och utsikten fran mitt sovrum, som ar ganska spektakular! :)

    ReplyDelete