Wednesday 25 July 2012

Old pictures and a giant-rugby-Kiwi

 Here is the first picture I took of the kids, at Rainbow Springs. MacLeay to the left, Farrah in the middle and Marnie to the right. The giant Kiwi is wearing All Blacks (the national rugby teams) uniform and holding a rugby ball under it's wing. I love this picture of the kids!
 This is what the Kiwi actually looks like, without uniform ;)
This is a picture of when I went to Rotorua with Mitchie and Farrah, the best sushi I've ever tasted! And they had at least 20 different kinds of sushi to choose from. Nom Nom Nom!

As requested by someone... here is a picture of my king-size bed! I have currently rearranged the furniture but it's not very tidy at the moment so I figured that I wound use this old picture.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. The photographs are great, it's so much fun to see your surroundings. Kiwi - what a funny-looking bird! The children are adorable, just like you...:) And the sushi looks delicious! What do you usually eat? Is the food very different from home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwis are amizing birds! you can find them in the wild but that's rare. Their eggs are almost as bid as their body!
    Haha yes they are very cute, and thanks for the compliment ;)
    Usually I eat home cooked food and Mitchie's a great chef! It's kind of like what we eat in Sweden but still not quite the same. I'm gonna make some of the food when I get back to Sweden and you can have a try :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin säng ;P Sover du som vanliga människor eller på brädden? ;D xD

    Har du lagat några svenska maträtter där då? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. förresten, har du inte din mobil me dig? x) Man kan ju alltid smsa genom viber :) Ringa också :)

    ReplyDelete