Friday 6 July 2012

Updates and BBQs

It has taken me some time to post our weekend in Madrid, but now it's finally done!


Today is Saturday (well, it was Friday until two hours ago) and I'm leaving tomorrow. The only problem is that I have not yet packed everything I intend to bring, and I'm not even sure what I am supposed to bring. 


In NZ it is midwinter and I have been advised to bring warm clothes, not too much clothes (since there will probably be plenty of shopping) and party-clothes. And to be honest, I have packed party-clothes and not so much clothes (pretty much nothing else). Two out of three is not too bad, is it?




Yesterday I had some of my friends over at a BBQ in my garden. It was very nice to see everyone for the last time this year, and we had a great time. We could not have been luckier with the weather, and the food was great, not to mention the company! A successful evening with other words. 


Yummie indeed!

Lots of love to you guys, and thank you for a nice wrap up of my time in Sweden this year.





2 comments:

  1. Satt inte du vid mig när du fota? xD Minns inte att du ställt dig bakom, eller sträck armen bakom Ida och fota? xP

    Hoppas du fick tillräckligt med sömn nu lilla Twixi c(:

    Har du kvar mobilen? Eller E den borta med resten...? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tog det i smyg ;) Jag har sovit en del, men vaknar alltid av mig sjalv efter nagra timmar.. suck!

    Jag har kvar mobilen, men ingen vidare internet har ute pa landet. Nar jag aker in till stan kan jag sakert hitta cafeer med internet eller internet-cafeer!

    De har hittat min vaska nu, far den imorgon, hurra!

    ReplyDelete